Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:00am-3:00pm
Saturday, December 23, 2017 8:00am-12:00pm
Sunday, December 24, 2017 CLOSED
Monday, December 25, 2017 CLOSED
Tuesday, December 26, 2017 CLOSED
Sunday, December 31, 2017 CLOSED
Monday, January 1, 2018 CLOSED
Other than dates listed above, we will be open with regular business hours.
Boarding reservations need to be made in advance as we book up quickly during the holiday season!
- We board pets of established clients only.
- Allow for 5-10 minutes for boarding check-in.
- Boarding check-ins and checkouts are during business hours only, please refrain from bringing your pet in between 12:30 and 2:00pm as we are limited on staff for lunch and arrive no later than 30 minutes before closing.
- We require current immunizations, rabies and distemper combination vaccines for dogs and cats plus dogs must have a current kennel cough/bordetella vaccine.
- We highly recommend the canine influenza vaccine during the holiday season. Canine influenza is an emerging respiratory tract disease that is similar to, or mimics, Bordetella (kennel cough). Canine influenza is caused by a highly contagious virus and appears to occur most frequently in high-density dog populations: dogs who are housed with numerous other dogs in places such as shelters, boarding facilities, or grooming facilities.
- Also, for the health of your pet, our patients, and staff, it is mandatory that your pet be parasite free. We are particularly concerned about fleas and ticks. We will examine your pet for fleas and ticks and, if detected, we will treat your pet.
- We will do our best to keep up with supplies and keep them clean. However, we cannot guarantee condition and return due to pets wear and tear on them in the kennel.